The Perfume Shop Successfully Trials “On The Go” Travel Stores in Train Stations Using New POP Retail Kiosk
- The Perfume Shop is the UK’s largest specialist fragrance retailer with over 260 stores nationwide, selling all major designer fragrance brands, classic and celebrity perfumes, aftershaves and body products with unrivalled expertise at value for money prices.
- To celebrate its 25th anniversary, The Perfume Shop opened two pop-up stores in the run up to Christmas (both for a duration of 5 days); one at London Paddington Station, the other at Birmingham New Street Station.
- The Perfume Shop used the new POP Retail Kiosk which has integrated digital screens to rotate offers and post videos while also offering ample display opportunities to showcase products.
- The Paddington Station pop-up shop was popular with commuters looking for designer fragrance brands.
- The Birmingham New Street pop-up shop was extremely busy with celebrity fragrance lines being particularly popular.
“The launch of our pop-up shops in both London Paddington Station and Birmingham New Street Station was really exciting. We are on a mission to take perfume to the people and we felt that this festive period was the perfect time to trial ‘on the go’ travel stores.
We were pleased with the response from commuters and found the popularity of product lines differed depending on the venue.”
Nikki Bates, Sales and Operations Director
(The Perfume Shop)